Coconut and vanilla pudding
You will definitely impress your guests with this fresh and easy recipe! Without any additional sugar: all you need is coconut milk and honey for an healthy and sweet touch. Have fun making it!
- 200 ml coconut milk (or either rice milk)
- 100 ml water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 30 gr tapioca flour
- half vanilla bean
- a pinch salt
- nuts, shaved chocolate or cocoa powder, for sprinkling
1. In a non stick pot place the tapioca flour as well as a pinch of salt. Stir in the water and coconut milk a little at the time. Make sure you keep stirring to avoid lumps.
2. Scrape the vanilla bean in the mixture as well as the honey.
3. Bring it to a gently boil and keep stirring. Let it cook for an additional five minutes or until the cream thickens.
4. Pour into serving cups and let it cool completely. Sprinkle with your favorite toppings and serve. You can keep the puddings in the refrigerator for a couple of days